PC SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Seeking a positive, highly motivated individual that will align with our values and mission to help others in computer repair and IT Infrastructure.
- Field service requests as they arrive through email, ticketing system, or directly from customer.
- Schedule customers and technicians based on skill level and availability.
- Communication with team members and field technicians as required. Assist field technician with research and support.
- Communicate in a professional manner putting aside negative emotions in all situations.
- IT support relating to issues with the internal systems and network infrastructure.
- Provide a consistent experience for field techs and customers.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Follow a proven system and script.
- PC and laptop troubleshooting, install, and repair
- Printer Installs
- Wireless and wired network installs
- Provide telephone and remote support
- Support and troubleshoot server environments
- Support and troubleshoot firewall environments
- Initial install computer/server systems while using a checklist
- Able to drive personal vehicle to onsite customers for support
- Solid Knowledge in PC configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Excellent communication skills
- Effectively explain and collaborate with customers
- Professional appearance
- Dependable transportation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12 – $15 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Monday to Friday 8a – 5p
- Occasional weekends and after hours
- Technical Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Home Office
- Main Office
- Remote Work
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Ability to work remotely often